What's the best way to prolong the battery? or How to maintain the electric scooter? The following are specific precautions for daily use.
1. Cultivate the habit of charging whenever you need to keep the battery fully charged. Because the electric scooter uses a lithium battery, If you don't use it for more than 1 month, please charge it at least once every 2 weeks, and then discharge it once, especially when the temperature is below 15 degrees Celsius, to keep the battery active.
2. The charging time depends on the recommended charging time, travel and remaining power of the electric scooter, and should be controlled within 5-8 hours. Unplug the plug within 30 minutes after fully charged, do not charge for a long time.
3. Do not power on while charging.
4. Just like using a mobile phone, it is recommended not to wait until the battery is completely used up before charging. Also, don’t let the battery be in a low-battery situation. The best way is to keep the battery between 40% and 80%.
5. When charging, use the matching charger, place it in a cool and ventilated place, avoid high temperature and humidity, and do not let water enter the charger, battery compartment, and any electronic components.
6. Avoid water flowing into the charging socket of the car body and avoid short circuits of the car body circuit. In addition, avoid washing the motor with water to prevent water from entering the motor. Do not rinse with water directly when cleaning, to avoid water entering the body, it is recommended to wipe with a wet towel.
7. Avoid sun exposure.
The above precautions apply to Electric Scooters, Electric Bikes, or Electric Unicycles, Electric Hoverboards.